Friday, January 8, 2010

New to this

I've never done something like this before. But I'm thinking maybe it will help me clear my head a bit better. My life is so hectic. Teenagers are so naive thinking that things are going to be all rainbows and unicorns when they turn 18. There are bills to pay, groceries to buy and responsibilities to be met without question. Sure it's nice to be away from my psycho grandmother, but owing more money in bills than you make in a month is not that fucking fun. It sucks. I've always had bad anxiety, and this shoots it through the roof. I am just thankful I have the greatest boyfriend someone could ask for. He has his issues but he is one of the most mature 19 years old out there, I'm sure. Oh, and another good thing in my life is my 3 kittens..which is stupid I know, because I have severe asthma and allergies to cats. But I'm growing immune! I just love having them in my life. The only pet I ever had was a cat Jynx, who my doctor made me give up when I was four because of my asthma and allergies. It broke my fucking heart. But yeah, I know no one is probably going to read this. It's me just rambling on... with horrible English/Grammar skills worked in haha. I don't know..I'm just gonna try this blogging thing for a little bit to see how it makes me feel. But I need to try and get some sleep I guess...goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment